Sunday 6 January 2008

Silverdale posting...at last



From the sublime:


to the ridiculous:



Well I'm finally getting around to posting some photos from the Silverdale trip. Yeah, I know it's like 3 months after the event but I have been up to my eyes in muck and bullets since then. That said, it has been a productive time for me in terms of my course. Isn't the sunset fabulous? Who would dream that it was early autumn in Morecambe Bay? As for the feet, no they didn't belong to a stray hobbit - they belong to Chis who was displaying them after a brief excursion into the Irish Sea. Click here to see more photos on Flickr.

I hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year and may 2008 be full of good things for you. As for me, I am off to Seville as part of my course on Friday. I will be there for 4 weeks so I will try to post something from there. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Sonrisa said...

Buena suerte!

Holy Famoley said...

Muchísimas gracias, lo necesito!