Monday 21 January 2008

Saludos de Sevilla


Well, I find myself in Seville as part of my teacher training course. Living modestly in a splendiferous residence. The weather was actually quite cold last week but it is beautiful now - what we would consider to be a pleasant summer's day, sunny and warm but not too hot. Seville is a beautiful and elegant city and I would recommend a visit if you haven't already been here. The down side of all of this is that I have to teach Spanish children. Not just English, but Spanish language, Maths and another subject of my choice. I am dreading it. I can barely understand them as they speak Andaluz - a bit like the Scouse of Spanish! And they speak it at a hundred miles an hour! We haven't even ventured into the shortcomings of my rusty Spanish, yet!
Adios amigos!

No comments: