Tuesday 21 August 2007

I PASSED! WOO HOO!

Hi, it's Margaret here just letting you know that I passed both parts of my AAT accounts exam!

I've been so nervous. It came as a shock considering I wasn't supposed to get them until tomorrow, but they e-mailed them to me. I wasn't that confident seeing as I didn't think my tutors explained things clear enough, which is why I was constantly asking them questions. Mostly 'why?, how?, or I don't understand!'.
Honestly one of them would talk about his daughter in London and family holidays and the other one (who was alright actually) spoke to you as if you already knew how to work out every aspect of accounts, even though it was our 1st year. Then again I suppose they couldn't have been too bad if I've passed can they?

I'm going out on Wednesday and celebrating with my mates. My dad's gonna pop down too. I took him, Thomas and Alex out for a meal for his birthday last week. we went to Maranto's on Lark Lane. It was good.

Anyway I'm gonna phone and text everyone now to tell them how unbelievably clever I am x

2 comments:

Holy Famoley said...

That's fabulous news! Congratulations! Just time for a brief rest before starting on the next phase, eh? Enjoy your success now and may you have continued success in the future. We're all dead proud of you,

Carole, Phil, Kirsty & Lol xxx

Sonrisa said...

Hey that's really great news! Enjoy your celebrations. Erica looks fantastic!

Kirsty