Wednesday 11 April 2007

Good Hair Day

I got my hair done today. It's layered and feathered. Kirsty also has a new hairstyle and it looks really nice. Here is a picture of us.



I've been waiting for this day for ages as my old hairstyle was getting so boring. I've had it for 3 whole months. Isn't life unfair? Anyway it was a long wait. I wouldn't have thought the hairdressers would be booked up for two weeks.

The big day finally came though (Gosh, anyone would think I was getting married!). The appointment went well, despite the fact I had to listen to an old dear talk about her corns to the other hairdresser. Aww, bless her. Still, my eavesdropping days are over.

It was such a shock to see Kirsty's new style though. She's had about half of her length cut off! It suits her though. Now all we need to do is get showered with compliments. Hint hint...

No comments: